Keeping up with changing technology is vital, but it’s just as important to evolve the consumer experience, care delivery methods and career development opportunities for the healthcare workforce. The Digital Health Technology Vision 2016 report by Accenture revealed five trends that prove winning in the digital age hinges on people.
- Intelligent Automation – do things differently, do different things and create new jobs, products and services in healthcare;
- The liquid workforce – today’s digital demands call for highly agile healthcare skillsets;
- Platform economy – ecosystems are the new bedrock of digital healthcare;
- Predictable disruption – digital ecosystems blur healthcare’s boundaries in a foreseeable way;
- Digital Trust – as healthcare data security risks increase, so do opportunities to earn consumer trust.